24 February, 2006

Change the world

Rayga, ini salah satu lagu kesayangan mama

Change The World

by Tommy Sims, Gordon Kenney and Wayne Kirkpatrick
If I can reach the stars,Pull one down for you,Shine it on my heartSo you could see the truth:
That this love I have insideIs everything it seems.But for now I findIt's only in my dreams.
And I can change the world,I will be the sunlight in your universe.You would think my love was really something good,Baby if I could change the world.
And if I could be king,Even for a day,I'd take you as my queen;I'd have it no other way.
And our love would ruleThis kingdom we had made.Till then I'd be a fool,Wishing for the day...
That I can change the world,I would be the sunlight in your universe.You would think my love was really something good,Baby if I could change the world.Baby if I could change the world.
I could change the world,I would be the sunlight in your universe.You would think my love was really something good,Baby if I could change the world.Baby if I could change the world.Baby if I could change the world.

I hope some day you can change the world baby

I love you rayga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home